Vision and Mission
The Healthy development and well being of children and families within supportive communities.
The mission of the Coalition is to promote the well being of families. It will provide leadership:
- to develop and sustain programs and services for parents of children ages 0 – 6;
- to develop and sustain programs that are parent managed and parent- driven;
- with other groups, organizations, and government to provide services that parents identify as needs;
- with parents, in self-help and support for parenting as a lifelong learning process;
- to increase ways to outreach to children “at promise” who are 0 – 6 years of age;
- to build support within communities for the healthy development of children before birth and up to the age of 6;
- to create means to enhance parents’ strengths through self-help, mutual assistance, and the support of each other;
- to offer a wide range of family support services to reflect the levels of ALL families.